Guest Student

How to enroll as a Personal Enrichment Student or to Audit a course:

Step 1: Fill out the Part-time Application form and select either Personal Enrichment or Audit on the form.


Step 2: Register for your course with the Academic Office.  You may email or call Sara Behm at or 616-988-3639, and let her know which course you are looking to take for Personal Enrichment.


Step 3: Pay for your course in the Business Office.