Travel on Us
We look forward to hosting you on our campus! If you live 200 miles or farther from Kuyper’s campus, you can receive a $200 travel reimbursement.
You are eligible if you...
- Are a current high school student (grade 11 or 12)
- Attend a Kuyper Experience Day or make arrangements with the Visit Coordinator to qualify for an Individual Visit.
- Live more than 200 miles away from our campus in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
How it works
- When you register for a Kuyper Experience Day, make a note that you will be taking advantage of the Travel on Us program. (Travel arrangements are the responsibility of each student.)
- When you arrive on campus, submit your reimbursement form. You must attach your air, bus, or train fare receipts. If driving, a route map (Google Maps, MapQuest, etc.) must be attached to the reimbursement form to verify mileage.
- If you will be in town for the evening, we would love for you to look into our Overnight Option. We have also listed some nearby hotels.
- Enjoy your visit to Kuyper College!