Consumer Information

Student Outcomes

Retention and Graduation Rates (College Navigator)

Filling a Complaint:

After first working with the institution, if a student wishes to contact the State of Michigan concerning a complaint, they will do so by submitting this completed form to the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. Use this form.