At Kuyper, you will be cared for, encouraged, and challenged as you continue to grow into who God has created you to be. Here are some next steps for you:
Canadian Admissions Checklist
- Complete the online application for admission
- Send us your official high school transcript
- Requirements: 63% or above (or GPA of 2.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Send us your official test scores from the ACT or SAT (Tests scores are not needed if you have cumulative marks of 75% or higher)
- ACT Code: 1672
- SAT Code: 2049
- Requirements: composite ACT score of 18 or combined SAT math & reading score of 940
- Send us your official college transcript(s) if you have attended another college or university
Canadian Financial Aid Information
Canadian students do not qualify for U.S. government aid unless they have dual citizenship in the United States. Every Kuyper College Canadian student must complete the Canadian Financial Aid (CFA) Application to receive a financial aid package. Print out and complete the Canadian Financial Aid application.
Canadian Financial Aid Guide and Application
Financial Aid Information
Canadian students do not qualify for U.S. government aid unless you have dual citizenship in the United States. Every Kuyper College Canadian student must complete the Canadian Financial Aid (CFA) Application to receive a financial aid package. Print out and complete the Canadian Financial Aid application.
Canadian students need to be issued an I-20 from the government to be able to attend school in the United States.
To apply for the I-20, students need to provide Kuyper with the following information by August 1st:
- A copy of your passport
- A current address to which Kuyper can send your I-20
- A precise breakdown of how you will pay for your first year of tuition, room and board, fees and basic living expenses, and documents that show evidence (e.g., bank statements). This will likely include some funds from Kuyper, some funds from your parents, or your own savings, and it could include outside scholarships and loans. If you have a friend or relative who is providing funds, you can list that as well. You can also include funds you expect to earn from working on campus. These funds need to add up to the current year’s tuition amount.
International Students—Required Personal Documents For Application
Your application and all documents listed below are due on or before June 1 for the following fall semester.
To apply click here then send us the following documents:
- Copy of passport or national identity card
- Academic records including transcript, test scores, etc.
- An official financial statement with supporting documents
Please scan and email documents to email@example.com.
International Students—Required Documents From Organizations For Application
- Have transcripts evaluated course-by-course and sent to us by a NACES member. We recommend
Educational Credential Evaluators or World Education Services.
- Ask school officials to download, complete, and email the Academic Recommendation.
- Authorize the testing agency to send one of the following scores to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Ambassador Scholarship
Do you desire to return to your country after graduation and serve in an area of ministry?
Through the vision and generosity of donors to Kuyper College, the Ambassador Scholarship is offered to selected international students for whom education and training in ministry may not be available in their home countries.
The amount of this scholarship can cover a significant portion of a student’s direct educational costs. It is based on a careful review of the student’s application and Statement of Finances. Students who receive this scholarship will be expected to contribute toward the cost of their education.
The Ambassador Scholarship is awarded to students who plan, after completion of their studies, to return to their home country to serve.
The selection of new recipients is made by the Financial Aid Office. Selection is based on the Statement of Finances and the student’s completed admission file.
Recipients of the Ambassador Scholarship must be enrolled in one of the following programs: business leadership, interdisciplinary studies, ministry leadership, youth ministry, social work, a certificate, or associate degree program. Students must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
The application and all documents are due on or before February 1.
To apply for the International Ambassador Scholarship, please complete all of the required paperwork for regular admission. In addition, please ask your pastor to download, complete and email a Pastor Recommendation.
If you are receiving support from your denomination or need further education to fulfill your current church or missions work, please also submit a denominational support letter.
The pastor recommendation and the denominational support letter should be scanned and sent to email@example.com.