Registrar Information and Other Things to Know
In this section, you will find useful information regarding the Registrar’s Office services and processes.
Transcript Requests—Read Before You Order
Transcript Processing Details:
- Transcripts will NOT be released if you have an outstanding balance on your account, resulting in a business hold.
- Transcript requests will be canceled after 30 days if the business hold is not taken care of. There is no refund for the canceled request. If you have questions about your student account, please contact email@example.com before you place the order.
- Transcript requests are typically fulfilled within one week. Processing time may increase during busy times or when Kuyper College is closed.
Request an Official Transcript
Official transcripts are to be ordered through Parchment.
Request an Unofficial Transcript
For unofficial transcripts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Unofficial transcripts can only be requested by currently enrolled students.
Registrar’s Office—Contact Information
Andrea Fryling, Ph.D., Registrar
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: (616) 988-3639
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Prior Course Work:
College credit is granted to students who submit an official transcript of courses completed at an accredited college. Generally, for comparable Kuyper College courses, course credits in which a C (2.0) or better is earned will be transferred to Kuyper College.
- Courses will be accepted from regionally and ABHE accredited institutions.
- Kuyper College will not accept more than 75 transfer credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Please contact the Admissions Office to initiate the transfer credit process.
Credit by Examination:
- Advanced Placement—Generally, credit is granted to students who receive a grade of three or higher.
- CLEP—Credit is granted to students who pass the examination based on the guidelines established by the College Board.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)—Generally, credit is granted to students who receive a grade of five or higher in higher-level classes.