The college years are some of the most transformational, yet challenging years for a student. We strive to further equip our students by providing a variety of support services to help them be successful along every step of their journey.
At Kuyper, we believe every student can be successful. We also believe you should be provided the resources to ensure that success.
Academic support offers a number of programs—from tutoring to writing help—so you may achieve your fullest potential.
Academic Support Offerings:
- Study partners
- Aid in time management and study skills
- Writing Center
- Accommodations for students with disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Alternative test arrangements
- Audio books
Career Services (CS) helps guide students and alumni through a life-planning process the includes: the development of professional skills, opportunity awareness, personalized assessment, and exposure to out-of-classroom learning experiences. In collaboration with Kuyper’s academic and non-academic departments CS’ objective is to equip students to integrate their faith and calling—influencing the world for Christ.
Kuyper is committed to providing resources and support for "the whole person." The College Counseling Center exists to facilitate psychological and social wellness of the student community. The college has a counseling supervisor who supervises two graduate-level interns who perform the counseling.
Students can take advantage of College Counseling Center services for a variety of reasons, including:
- Help in coping with the pressures associated with an academic environment or adjustment to college life.
- Learning how to be more effective in developing, maintaining or negotiating relationships with others.
- Help with emotional issues such as depression, anxiety or issues related to unresolved childhood trauma.
Counseling offers the opportunity to examine yourself and your environment so you can make the most of your time at Kuyper.
Free services that are available through the College Counseling Center include:
- Individual counseling
- Couples counseling
- Group counseling
- Psychoeducational workshops
For more information, please contact the counseling office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuyper College has a dining service that provides wonderful meals every day for our community.
The dining hall provides:
- Two hot entrees each for lunch and dinner
- Sandwich bar
- Soup bar
- Salad bar
- Box lunches to go
- Special meals to celebrate together such as Thanksgiving and Christmas
If you have a special allergy need, contact email@example.com with any questions.
Kuyper has an accessible Information Technology (IT) office that can help you with your IT issues. We have a completely wireless campus, so you are welcome to bring your own personal computer with the ability to access the Internet and your personal Kuyper account. Printers and computer labs are also available.