Prior Course Work
College credit is granted to students who submit an official transcript of courses completed at an accredited college. Generally, for comparable Kuyper College courses, course credits in which a C (2.0) or better is earned will be transferred to Kuyper College.
- Courses will be accepted from regionally and ABHE accredited institutions.
- Kuyper College will not accept more than 75 transfer credits toward a bachelor's degree.
- Please contact the Admissions Office to initiate the transfer credit process.
Credit by Examination
- Advanced Placement—generally, credit is granted to students who receive a grade of three or higher.
- CLEP—credit is granted to students who pass the examination based on the guidelines established by the College Board.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)—generally, credit is granted to students who receive a grade of five or higher on higher-level classes.