A good place to start
Kuyper College is a welcoming community of students, staff and faculty who care for one another. This is a great environment for students who are coming to college for the first time. You will be cared for, encouraged, and challenged as you continue to grow into who God has created you to be.
Whether you are coming from a public, private, or home school, you will fit in and be accepted into our close-knit community at Kuyper.
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Send us your official high school transcript.
- Send us your official test scores from ACT or SAT (ACT Code: 2049 / SAT I Code: 1672).
- Send us your official college transcript(s) if transferring credits from another college or university.
- GPA of 2.25 or higher (on 4.0 scale) (Canadian: 63% or above)
- High school diploma or passing GED
- Christian commitment to academic, spiritual, social and physical development
- Composite ACT score of 18 or combined SAT critical reading and math score of 940 (Old SAT is 870).
Dual Enroll Students
Start college early by dual enrolling! As a current high school student, taking a dual enrollment class will give you both high school and college credit for just $190 per credit hour.
- Current Standing as a High School Junior or Senior
- Minimum current GPA of 3.0 and/or 1030 SAT or 20 ACT score
- Written permission from High School counselor or Principal (waived if Homeschooled)
- Have met with a Kuyper Admissions Counselor to review application and help schedule classes
- Complete the Dual Enrollment (Part Time) Application.
- Request your high school transcript be sent to:
Kuyper College Admissions Office
3333 E. Beltline Ave. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
For more information, contact the admissions office at email@example.com or 616-988-3632.
Advanced Placement Credits
Wondering how your AP credits will transfer in? Click here to see the AP Equivalency Chart.
CLEP Equivalency Chart
Download Kuyper's CLEP Equivalency Chart to see which CLEP tests count for which Kuyper classes.