A good place to start
Kuyper College is a welcoming community of students, staff and faculty who care for one another. This is a great environment for students who are coming to college for the first time. You will be cared for, encouraged, and challenged as you continue to grow into who God has created you to be.
Whether you are coming from a public, private, or home school, you will fit in and be accepted into our close-knit community at Kuyper.
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Send us your official high school transcript.
- Send us your official test scores from ACT or SAT (ACT Code: 2049 / SAT I Code: 1672).
- Send us your official college transcript(s) if transferring credits from another college or university.
- GPA of 2.25 or higher (on 4.0 scale) (Canadian: 63% or above)
- High school diploma or passing GED
- Christian commitment to academic, spiritual, social and physical development
- Composite ACT score of 18 or combined SAT critical reading and math score of 940 (Old SAT is 870).
Dual Enroll Students
Start college early by dual enrolling! As a current high school student, taking a dual enrollment class will give you both high school credit and college credit for just $330 per credit hour. State funding may be available for some courses. Contact us at email@example.com or 616-988-3632 for more information.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment (Part Time) Application.
- Request your high school transcript be sent to:
Kuyper College Admissions Office
3333 E. Beltline Ave. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- An Admissions Counselor will be in contact with you to help you sign up for the class(es) you would like to take.
Advanced Placement Credits
Wondering how your AP credits will transfer in? Click here to see the AP Equivalency Chart.
CLEP Equivalency Chart
Download Kuyper's CLEP Equivalency Chart to see which CLEP tests count for which Kuyper classes.