Welcome to Kuyper's community where you will be cared for, encouraged, and challenged as you continue to grow into who God has created you to be. Here are some next steps for you:
- Complete the online application for admission
- Send us your official high school transcript
- Required: 63% or above (or GPA of 2.25 or higher on 4.0 scale)
- Send us your official test scores from ACT or SAT (Tests scores are not needed if you have cumulative marks of 75% or higher)
- ACT Code: 1672
- SAT Code: 2049
- Required: composite ACT score of 18 or combined SAT math & reading score of 940
- Send us your official college transcript(s) if you have attended another college or university
Financial Aid Information
Canadian students do not qualify for U.S. government aid unless you have dual citizenship in the United States. Every Kuyper College Canadian student must complete the Canadian Financial Aid Application to receive a financial aid package. Print out and complete the CFA application below.
Canadian students need to be issued an I-20 from the government to be able to attend school in the United States.
To apply for the I-20, students need to provide Kuyper with the following information by August 1st:
- A copy of your passport
- A current address to which Kuyper can send your I-20
- A precise breakdown of how you will pay for your first year of tuition, room and board, fees and basic living expenses, and documents that show evidence (eg. bank statements). This will likely include some funds from Kuyper, some funds from your parents or your own savings, and it could include outside scholarships and loans. If you have a friend or relative who is providing funds, you can list that as well. You can also include funds you expect to earn from working on campus. These funds need to add up to the current year's tuition amount.