Recipients need to reapply for this scholarship annually based on financial need and continued involvement in Christian nonprofit service. Below are additional qualifications you may want to consider before completing the application:
- Students must be enrolled for 12 or more credit hours (full-time) each semester.
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (Canadian marks
are converted equivalent to the scale).
- The family’s primary source of income must come from a parent’s involvement in full-time ministry.
- A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filed to determine financial need.
- Dependent status as defined by the FAFSA.
- The scholarship will be coordinated with other aid and is based on the availability of funds.
- Students receiving a tuition waiver are not eligible for this scholarship.
Students interested in being considered for the Christian Ministry Scholarship should have their application for acceptance along with their completed Christian Ministry Scholarship Application submitted by January 1 to be assured full consideration.